Monday, November 15, 2010

What is really going on inside...my head?

The brain...its a complex thing. So many lobes, and processes and just stuff to put it bluntly. But its amazing how one organ can make the whole body move where it wants to, do what it wants, think about what it wants, and suppress thoughts that we may not want to remember.

For the passed couple of months my brain has gone into overdrive super quick. So many thoughts about people, places, things...They all keep piling up and I need an outlet to tell them all to. However like most people I am very guarded about my true deep down desires. However when I consume copious amounts of alcohol, its like the guardhouse keeper fell asleep with the gate wide open.

Case in point....Saturday night I felt so overcome with emotion that I let it all out to one person in particular. The person whom I was talking to was such an excellent listener though. They took it in stride and would not let me leave the vehicle until I dried my eye and cleared my throat. I layed it all pretty much on the line, and we talked, and I felt a hundred times better after finally clearing it all off my chest. However I do not know the outcome of what my conversation with said person has done for our friendship. So if you read this, please sent me a message and let me know if I freaked you out or shocked you, or anything...especially if its positive.

Anywhoo, my parents got back yesterday from their one week Bahama cruise, they are well rested, and well done...in "tan" terms they are crispy brown. They were shocked to hear that we had snow on Monday morning at 3:30 when the puppy decided to take me outside for a walk...yes he took me out...he really needed to wee. They were telling me all about their trip and about how much fun it was until they reach Nassau. Nassau supposedly you are bombarded once you step off the ship onto dry land, with photo opportunities, carriage rides and jewelery. Thinking they were taking a carriage ride of historical Nassau they entered the carriage at 20 dollars each and away they went to see...The Tile Store, the Hospital, The various jewelery stores, and the gas station. All in all they said it was fun trip except for the 17-26 foot seas on their way back to NYC.

So today I sit here not having to work at the grocery store and it feels awesome to not have to be there surrounded by hateful and spiteful people, knowing that I just have to work 5 hours at Leaps and Bones tonight where I have much more fun and get to play with dogs...and speaking of dogs this is where I sign off because alas, the puppy is whining to go outside AGAIN...

No comments:

Post a Comment